Burn initiatives!!!, 🔥

Hi peeps,

1- so BURNS when we re-open will they be an address to send our tokens to if we want to burn as. A community?.

2- will there be initiatives like lottery, nfts or any other ideas to gain momentum and interaction.

Hopefully with interaction we can give to the loyal community but also take a percentage and remove it from supply?.

Ideas would be great, those spoken are those that will be seen. Hopefully some will stick and be implemented!.

:ok_hand:

1 Like

Hello 123,

For now I am not aware of a burned wallet for the $TERRA token, but in any case every week LUNCs are burned as per whitepeaper and as was done even before the funds were stolen.
it would be a nice idea to have a burn waller for the $TERRA token!

As for the lottery, it already exists on whitepeaper, I think we’ll see it with the various implementations.
now below I quote you the party interested in the lottery:

Lottery:

Terraport Lottery gives you the chance to get $TERRA tokens while having fun.

How it works:

You will be able to participate in the Terraport lottery by purchasing tickets with the $TERRA token: each ticket will be priced at $4 and will give access to the weekly drawing, 70% of the total amount collected from the lottery contract will be allocated to pay out winnings, 30% remaining will be allocated to the Treasury contract.

Summary:

● Ticket price: 4$
● Weekly draws

Jackpot:

● 70% - Wallet rewards;
● 30% - Treasury.

For now there is only the lottery, but other ideas are welcome!

I hope I have answered your doubts, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask, I or the other members of the community will be happy to help you!

Have a good day! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Being terra a TRC20 token I asume that terra tokens could be burned by sending them to the official Lunc burn wallet were Lunc, USTC or any other token on terra classic blockchain burns. If the tokens are not sent to that adress, we could not really know for sure that it is really burned. There’s no need to other burn wallet, as I understand it.

I guess we could organize events like Burning day of Terra, like commemorating the reopen of the swap once a year participating for a minimum amount of Terra for an NFT that has some utility, or a monthly burn of terra donated to a contract that burns at the same time every 1st day of the month.
Every burn idea will be good idea.