[GOVERNANCE] Compensation Proposal

Proposal: $TERRA assignment for compensation plan

Proposal Overview

This proposal requires community vote for transferring 21,486,604.11 $TERRA from Governance to a wallet assigned for token distribution to users affected by the Terraport hack that occurred on April 10, 2023 as per the compensation plan previously presented.

Therefore, this figure includes; tokens to be burned, to be released via vesting over 10 months, and released immediately.
For transparency 79% of liquidity stolen was from Terraport itself.

Reference: Terraport — Compensation Plan. Summary — Terraport team announces the… | by Terraport | Medium

Voting Options

• Yes: Approve the proposal to allocate 21,486,604.11 $TERRA to be distributed to legitimate users.
  • No: Reject the proposal, and choose not to provide a compensatory package.

Conclusion

With the publication of this proposal, the Terraport team considers the compensation plan to be completed.

16 Likes

This is a YES for me.
Let’s end this chapter and move forward with our baby $Terra .
Again I want to say kudos to theTerraport team for all your efforts and sacrifice. The LUNC community is forever grateful.

7 Likes

No I choose not to take advantage of the refund, my part can be burned for the sake of the Dex or invested in another better opportunity that the administrators deem appropriate

1 Like

for me yes, let’s definitively close the matter and move on.

7 Likes

For me, the vote is NO .
Just put new Terra into circulation.
I very much thank the work done by the team.
Terraport’s decision and future is in our hands, in the hands of governance.
My liquidity that I had in the pools before the hack for me is already lost and considered burned.

1 Like

Gonna Vote yes. Hopefully, this will help Terraport regain the trust of the investors, and we can finally close this chapter.

7 Likes

Yes! This will end bad publicity and detractors will come y so hard😢
We need this to move forward and to the moon!!

8 Likes

Absolutely yes. The start of compensation payments will restore confidence. Let’s get started and pave the way for Terraport’s growth

7 Likes

Please explain in detail how to vote for rewards and how rewards are given. There was no explanation of rewards.

Yes. Let’s compensate the victims. So that this great project can move forward without opportunistic enemies continuing to accuse it with this unfortunate incident by bad actors.

7 Likes

For me it is yes I had misinterpreted the compensation form

2 Likes

I think you misjudged the situation, the form was filled out before and the requests were received. According to the form statuses, 100% burn; 50% burn and 50% immediate payment; 100% 10 months of refund. For now, applications will be evaluated based on the forms filled in and this will be completed. Or maybe I misunderstood you.

1 Like

YES, lets get it over with

4 Likes

for now i will say NO for new investors
compensation is good to gain investors confident and
we also need to save terraport new investors from selling pressure
already terraport down ATL(all time low)
so if we are planning to give compensation make it 10 or 15 installment to save price value

Wasn’t it previously determined that the compensation would be in $lunc $ustc so as not to put selling pressure on $TERRA? Has something changed in the plan?

For me it’s a YES.
The developers of Terraport have always implemented a policy of transparency and honesty.
Withholding funds would damage their image and give Terra’s detractors a real hook to support their policy of hatred, which to date has only been supported by baseless supposition and fake proof .

6 Likes

for me yes, it’s the right thing to do

3 Likes

Yes Yes Yes - get it going. Time to move on when the compensation is done - great.

3 Likes

It’s a yes for me. Thanks to the team for their efforts to compensate investors despite not getting back stolen funds from exchanges where they were moved.

3 Likes

YES!!! This year long wait to have my funds returned to me and the rest of us that had our funds stolen has been too long! Make your initial investors whole again; it’s the least that you can do!

3 Likes