Paying for CoinMarketCap listing

Proposal: Listing TERRA on CoinMarketCap

Proposal Overview

This proposal seeks community approval to initiate the process of listing TERRA on CoinMarketCap (CMC), one of the most widely recognized and utilized platforms for tracking cryptocurrency prices and market data. Listing our token on CMC is expected to increase its visibility, enhance credibility, and potentially attract new investors and users to our ecosystem.

Rationale

1. Increased Visibility: CoinMarketCap is visited by millions of users daily. Listing our token will significantly increase its visibility to potential investors, partners, and users.
  2. Enhanced Credibility: Being listed on a reputable platform like CMC adds a layer of credibility and trustworthiness to our project. It signals to the market that our project is serious and legitimate.
  3. User Engagement: A listing on CMC provides additional tools and information to our current and prospective token holders, including real-time price tracking, historical data, market capitalization, and trading volumes.
  4. Market Opportunities: Increased visibility and credibility can lead to more exchange listings, partnerships, and opportunities for integration with other services and platforms.

Action Plan

1. Preparation of Documentation: Collect all necessary documentation and information required by CoinMarketCap for the listing process. This includes project details, tokenomics, whitepaper, team information, and legal disclaimers.
  2. Funding: Allocate funds for any listing fees or associated costs required by CoinMarketCap.
  3. Submission: Complete the listing application form on CoinMarketCap’s website and submit the necessary documentation.( already been completed)
  4. Follow-up: Engage with CoinMarketCap’s listing team to respond promptly to any inquiries or requests for additional information during the review process.
  5. Community Updates: Provide regular updates to the community on the progress of the listing application.

Budget

To ensure a successful listing, we propose to use community pool funds (Luna classic) to pay for the $5000 Token listing cost, this way the Terra token is not being put into circulation and thus adding sell pressure.

Voting Options

• Yes: Approve the proposal to list TERRA on CoinMarketCap and allocate the proposed budget.
  • No: Reject the proposal.

Conclusion

Listing TERRA on CoinMarketCap is a strategic move to enhance our project’s visibility, credibility, and overall growth. We believe that this initiative will benefit our community and contribute to the long-term success of our ecosystem. We encourage all members to participate in this vote and support the proposal.

:: Terraport marketing Team

12 Likes

It’s a serial proposal Good :heart:

5 Likes

It’s an excellent poroposal and I support it, the price we pay for the exposure and trust we get, it’s cheap! Let’s take the oportunity

4 Likes

It’s a big Yes for me!

5 Likes

Good proposal, yes for me

5 Likes

This is a bigYES for me. Time for Terra exposure. :fire:Terra place is at the top . :sunglasses::hugs:

4 Likes

It’s a long overdue action, I totally agree.

3 Likes

Yes, let’s take the opportunity.

4 Likes

for me it’s a big yes. This will be a milestone that will bring TERRA and TERRAPORT far away. YES

4 Likes

I feel this is a well written proposal and I am in support cryptobytes

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a good idea

1 Like

It’s an excellent proposal. Fully in support of it.

1 Like

Yes, I agree with this proposal

1 Like

This proposal got support in Telegram chat and is now on the Forum. So when voting come?

1 Like

we ned to finish discussions with cmc before proceeding with a proposal.

1 Like

For me it’s a yes

1 Like

Does it take so long time?

not when the team give the needed info, there is another proposal coming before the spend proposal to solve this

1 Like