Terra station terraport value shown

Good morning! Can you please tell me why Terraport’s balance is shown at the station wallet with an abnormal too high value? Is it a bug? Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Ciclonex,

The value you see is NOT the real one.

The value is probably linked to the Coinhall pool, which IS NOT an official pool.

UNDERLINE, any pool or value before terraport swap is reopened is FAKE/SCAM! :x: :warning:

Hope it helped! :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a nice day! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

You helped, thank you! Something’s very wrong there…LUNC needs a restart, too much scamming onboard…is a mess

@Ciclonex I think so too, the community is slowly understanding who the good guys are and who the bad guys are.

Moreover, the TerraCVita/Terraport community is quite a strong community and where most of the people are loyal and selfless, I like everyone else try to make this community a happy and selfless place, with no bad people and no negativity.
I also add that the developers of TerraCVita are very serious and serious people, they didn’t run away after the hack and they put all their hearts into it and they didn’t tell me for days to recover what was stolen, finally, they are people you can trust , because I think it is the first community to be KYC certified and have a REAL REGISTERED company in London.

The LUNC Blockchain is fantastic and has a lot of power, slowly we will get back up, time will give its answers and clean it of bad people. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Sure, and worse, in LUNC we don’t even know the persons, we all can have an Alia’s, but you don’t know who’s really working on the teams, not nice at all…terraC will make us have some economies, it will work as before, was already 10x, and the burns too will help a lot. Cheers, one day at a time. Stay safe!

2 Likes