Terraport Relaunch: A Potential Solution to Boost Liquidity

Hello Terraport community,

I’m closely following the messages from the admins on the TCV channel, and I’d like to share some of my personal thoughts with you. First and foremost, I want to mention that I’m an investor in Terraport. I purchased my tokens during the investor sale, and despite the hack, I’ve never stopped supporting the project.

I find it fascinating how the team has found the strength to rebound despite numerous challenges, including heavy FUD and issues with centralized exchanges (CEXs). The team has undergone an audit, and the DEX is on the verge of receiving certification from Certik.

After this initial preamble, I’d like to express my thoughts on the current situation.

Personally, I believe that one of the major obstacles to our resurgence is related to liquidity. One of Terraport’s strong points was the liquidity gathered during the initial sales, which formed the basis of stability and price growth during the opening week in April. Now, due to delays with CEXs and the withdrawal of some funds, we find ourselves in a situation where we need to address the liquidity issue.

I wonder if the community would welcome the idea of conducting another presale, following the same procedures as the initial ones, to replenish the liquidity pools and once again strengthen our DEX.

I want to emphasize that this is just a personal idea, and I’d like to hear the opinions of fellow community members regarding this proposal. It’s possible to organize a brief presale, lasting a maximum of 5 days, with a price ranging between 0.025 and 0.03. If this initiative proves successful, our DEX could regain momentum.

I apologize in advance for any errors in my English; it’s not my native language. I look forward to your comments and opinions below.

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I do love to buy more definitely and we could add more liquidity as well.

I didn’t buy a presale and therefore I bought directly at the market at a much higher price.
If I could buy at a low price and help Terraport it would be great.
For the past few months I’ve been looking for users willing to sell me a portion of their tokens to increase my TERRA before the reopening of Terraport.

I think It’s a really good idea but I don’t agree with the price. The 0.25 is thing of the past. Is a V1 dex price with no audit, no securirty, no launchpad… Now we are going to be a V2 DEX with launchpad and Certik audited, plus governance module and fully descentralized. Price should start higher for a presale. J

hi, friend !
Let’s evaluate another point of view.

1. If funds are obtained from the market capitalization of the token this will make reaching
    certain levels impossible.
    On the other hand, the price would drop, that is, with the same capital more tokens would be
    purchased and the staking rewards would be exhausted sooner.
    Since there is no exact way to calculate the final price, a small setback at the beginning would
    make it difficult to achieve a high price at the time of greatest acquisition.
  2. a second re-release at a lower price would be the same.
    We will never know how to get it right but we must try not to harm the price of the token.
    IMO.
3 Likes