To list $TERRA on one more top CEX (Bybit or OKX)

Our community strongly believes that an additional $TERRA listing on a top-tier centralized exchange (CEX) will significantly enhance accessibility and liquidity. This move will not only attract new investors but also solidify $TERRA’s position in the market, driving broader adoption and community growth. Terraport is promised and confident project. New CEX listing is only benefit for $Terra.

Team can offer way for execution in telegram chat.

2 Likes

I totally agree. This will help Terra to achieve a fair level of stability. I think it will reduce manipulation.

1 Like

How you want to pay for the listing ?

In that way like it was with Mexc listing

In my view it is not the right time the price of Land would go down even more … we have to wait for the price to go up

It is going down more than half of the year. So I don’t think new listing will bad for Terraport

Thanks. 100% right

In your post you name two exchanges. Which exchange are you targeting? What are the listing requirements? Does the exchage want straight capitol or do they want tokens? What marketing are the targetted exchanges offering that will boost exposure. Which exchage has the largest reach and licences to operate? If tokens are required to launch have you calculated price impact from releasing new terra into the supply? Because terra is a governance token will we blacklist those tokens released for listing cost from voting in governance or allow to vote?

1 Like